Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Logos and Business Cards

I decided to use my initials for my business. In the first logo that I created, I wanted to incorporate my initials together to create one letter. Although it is simple, I think it's effective. I actually think I spent the most time on this one because at first it looked like this and someone pointed out to me that it looks like T K. Of course I didn't want that so I changed it a bit. 

The result - Logo 1

Front of business card 1:


Back of business card 1: 


For my second logo I wanted to create something more fun so I decided on the color light pink. You'll notice that I tried to change it up for each logo/business card I designed.

Front of business card 2: 

Back of business card 2:


For my third logo I wanted to again find a way to blend together my initials so this is what I came up with - 
 I ended up finding a really interesting font so I used it. 
Front of business card 3: 

Back of business card 3: 

The next logo I think is one of my favorites. I used the paintbrush tool for the letters and I love the color combination. 


Front of business card 4:
Back of business card 4:

For my last logo I wanted to try something a little funky. It's definitely different from the others. I wanted to incorporate the T with the word phoTography.
Front of business card 5: 
Back of business card 5:










No comments:

Post a Comment